Friday, February 6, 2009

Barack Obama: BO Knows...

The political posts I make on this blog, are my way of reacting to current events. I am from Chicago and we have a long tradition of talking and walking politics. In other words, we express strong opinions, and then get out there and make things happen. This is how I know that Barack Obama is going to succeed. His adopted hometown taught him that there is no quicker exit from the political stage than to let things grind to a halt. In Chicago, he observed the sinners and saints, and is wiser for it. He knows the former make the things work, the latter, their existence possible. He will balance the two forces in this country and keep it moving.

And I am...griffinfinity (with much respect to Len O' Connor)....

No comments:

Post a Comment